When an English official document is required in Spain, and vice-versa, when a Spanish official document has to be used in England, the copies of the document need to be certified as true copies.

I can certify documents such as copies of passports, Consent Orders, Grant of Probate, Wills, and more. Please call us for advice if in doubt.

I can also arrange for the legalisation of the certified copies.