Applying for a Permanent Residence Card

If you move to live in Spain, you will need a Residence Card (Tarjeta de Residencia). The Residence Card, is a card that includes your NIE, your photograph, personal data and your fingerprint. Therefore, you need to apply for the Residence Card in person, when you are in Spain. You will need the Residence Card […]